a carousel of memories. we see valetina and a past love, cycling through moments of their relationship. highlights, hardships, in betweens, embarrassing moments, in the back of the fan, cooking, filling up gas, peeing on the side of the road, vulnerability, mistakes... all of it
shot entirely on iphone real moments, real life, real intimacy happens when your guard is down. when you see a moment worth capturing, you take out your phone, snap a picture or take a video. you keep it for yourself or you share it with your friends. the subliminal effect this approach will have on the viewers is that they are watching the real valentina and ideally falling in love with her even more.
location most memories happen when there is change. something new in a day, or a place, a view or scenery you've never seen before. I believe this film also needs everyday, at home, mundance yet truthful moments. I also believe the majority of the film should be filed with joyful times and beautiful scenery where most of our memories and videos in our "camera roll" exist.
koh phangan the more i think about this video, the more excited i get about what we could capture on this island.
- it has an abundance of vacational scenery
- it has european, american, and even mexican scenery if you know where to look.
- we can do ANYTHING, as in... we will not face roadbloacks from local authorities for riding motorcycles, arranging large bonfires... no need for permits.
- I'm exceptionally well connected her and have a lot of support from local businesses and people.
- epic viewpoints
- muay thai training
- night markets
- night swimming
- sunsets at infinity pools
simple script ideas
- brushing their teeth together & goofing around
- dancing around the bedroom in a towel after a shower
- sharing airpods on a motorcycle ride
- swinging in a hammock together
- failing at things... acro yoga, handstands, jumping from a high place
- wearing an at home skincare mask that looks very silly
- going to an out door market for fresh food
- playing with a stray dog
- surprising someone with a cute gift
- scaring someone who was just relaxing
- making a blanket fort like children do
cast - gaius ( available and confirmed )
accomodations july 1-7
valentina accomodation july 1-2
more locations we're shooting
******************** JULY 1st TRAVELING ********************
————————————————————————— * shot by Valentina & Gauis *
- meeting at airport
- walking through the airport
- sitting on the plane
- our the window of the plane
- arriving in Koh Samui
- Traveling in the van to the pier
- Riding the Fiery
ARRIVE IN PHANGAN
- checking into the villa
- jump on the bed
- walk out to see the infinity pool and view
- watch the sunset
** shoot day 1 saturday july 2nd **
12:00 - 3:30pm
SILAN RESIDENCE DAYTIME
- swinging in the hammock
- hanging out in the bedroom ( towels )
- bicycle riding along pier
- play with doggies
** shoot day 2 sunday july 3rd **
- non scripted whatever we feel !